Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fraternisaçao

Yesterday I went to the annual Christmas party that my job offers. A traditional gathering is usually at a barbecue.
Nothing different this year. We all went to a specialized BBQ place where they serve all kinds of different meat. Pork, roast, Brazilian sausages, grilled cheese, pineapple etc.

The waiters were running around with all the meat and I finally had to ask how many different kids of meat they had and the answer was 15.
Quite a lot if you ask me :)
The waiters serves you as long as you are eating.

I did my best to try to eat as much as I could but I have to say it was difficult and maybe I only tried half of what I'd liked to.

Well if you ever come around to Brazil you definitely have to go to a churrascaria! The best meat in one place. And you can eat as much as you like!

Or maybe you already know a nice churrascaria and would like to share your experiences here?

No comments: