Thursday, April 05, 2007

I am sorry

Really I am, it´s been almost a month since I wrote anything here!

Well I promise that I will try and make up for lost time.
Thing is I´ve been really ill lately with sinuses and colds and now I´ve even got a tooth ache! Seems like there is alway something going on.
I´ve been a bit busy as well writing for Daily Power Walk.

The last months has been a bit diffulcult as well becuase of money. I haven´t had any ingredients in my kitchen, some of my imported spices got eaten by ´bichos´, small terrible little animal. So I had to throw everything away.
It was a sad moment!

Anyway, now when I´ve finally got food in my cupboards again my inspiration to cook has come back and now I will cook a lot!
I have plenty of recipes lying around and will gladly share them with you.

I´ll be back soon!

No comments: