Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Perfect for my cup!

I came across a very smart invention surfing through some blogs.
Cupcoats!

??? Yes Cupcoats!

Cupcoats are an eco-chic alternative to the cardboard sleeves typically used on paper cups to insulate your hands from your hot beverage. Instead of cardboard or 'double-cupping', add a dash of fashion to your hot coffee and tea experience with a Cupcoat by Cup Couture.

How cool isn´t that? I loved it!
How many times haven´t you burned your hands while holding a warm paper cup? If I had a Starbucks near me I would buy one of these little things and bring with me every time I bought a coffee. *lol*

And they come in different colors as well! I´m sure you can find one for you!
Angelina is my choice:
Angelina

Classy and sophisticated, the Angelina Cupcoat looks great no matter where you go. Hot pink, lime green, deep red accents on black and white. Black lining.


Photo from Cup Couture.

Too bad there is no Starbucks here...

Btw: Did you notice that I have joined the Foodie Blogroll? To find out more, check out the sidebar! A list full of great foodie blogs!

This post belong on Brazilian Food Love, if you see it else where please tell Linda.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Those are fabulous! They'd be great stocking stuffers. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

haha, great idea! :)

Quillonpaper said...

Sure! You can catch some cream to it here at mine.