Monday, November 19, 2007

Do you want a cookie with that?

Talking about coffee I have to ask: Do you want a cookie with that? I like to eat something sweet when I drink my afternoon coffee so a little cookie or a piece of cake is never wrong.

I don’t make cookies very often actually. I make lots of cakes but not cookies. It’s quicker to make a cake than cookies I think.

I really like chocolate chip cookies and the last time I made cookies it was just chocolate chip cookies but a Brazilian version with some extra ingredients. They didn’t come out perfect though so I think I’ll have to make them again soon to post the recipe for you. *lol* Chocolate chip cookies aren’t too common here so it’s better to make your own ones.

Now when Christmas comes I will have to prepare myself for some cookie making and baking though. But since it’s for Christmas I don’t mind.

If you don’t like to make your own cookies but prefer to buy them you can buy award winning all natural gourmet cookies from the San Francisco Cookie Company! You could even buy cookies as a gift and give to someone for Christmas. Now that is an idea I liked. You can send a dozen cookies per month to someone who deserves a special treat. (If I were you I’d send them to myself but keep quiet about it).

But come to think about it; cookies are delicious with milk. Do you prefer you cookie with milk, coffee, tea or something else?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: