Friday, January 04, 2008

New year- new food

I don't like to make promises that I won't be able to keep so I am not going to promise  anything on this blog. Or any other blog for that matter :)

But I do have some thoughts and that is that this year I will cook more than last year and blog about it.  The year has just begun but I think I will have more time to cook and blog than last year.  At least that is what I would like to.

I started with "Double Chocolate Chip Cookies" today, first time ever I made them but they didn't turn out right. Instead of cookies I had melted dough after I took it out of the oven. So I will have to find a better recipe for "DCCC" and then I can share the recipe.

I wish you all a Happy New year!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Your photos are stunning. What a beautiful blog. I am looking forward to learning a lot more about Brazilian food now that I have stumbled onto your writing.